- 2 cups (160g) finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups (160g) finely shredded white cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (35g) unsalted peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- Place the combined cabbage, carrot, spring onion, capsicum and coriander in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Step 2Place the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, oil and fish sauce in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Drizzle half the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanut. Serve immediately with remaining dressing.