- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups prepared taco meat
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Unroll crescent roll dough into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Seal seams and perforations; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and water. In a large skillet, heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost set. Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle taco meat over dough. Layer with eggs, cheeses and salsa. Bake, uncovered, at 375° until bubbly and cheese is melted, 14-16 minutes.
1 piece: 481 calories, 32g fat (14g saturated fat), 327mg cholesterol, 981mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.