1 1/2 c. smooth unsweetened peanut butter, melted (plus more for drizzling)
1 c. coconut flour
1/4 c.packed keto-friendly brown sugar, such as Swerve
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Pinch kosher salt
2 c. keto-friendly dark chocolate chips, such as Lily’s, melted
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into rounds then press down lightly to flatten slightly and place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted chocolate and coconut oil.
- Using a fork, dip peanut butter rounds in chocolate until fully coated then return to baking sheet. Drizzle with more peanut butter then freeze until chocolate sets, about 10 minutes.
- Serve cold. Store any leftovers in the freezer.