We love the bold flavor of this pizza that’s a bit different from the traditional. The pesto, cheese and olive topping makes a delicious statement. Serve it as a main dish, or as a fun appetizer cut in smaller pieces. —Pat Stevens, Granbury, Texas
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- In a small skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; spread with pesto. Top with onion mixture, olives, cheeses and tomatoes.
- Bake at 400° until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.
1 piece: 422 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1131mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.