Of all the summer salads, recipe is always a favorite at a picnic, a barbecue, or an office potluck! Just a few ingredients can be transformed into a cold, creamy salad or filling for a homemade chicken salad sandwich or wrap!
Prep:10 mins Additional:1 hr Total:1 hr 10 mins Servings: 4Yield
Ingredients for chicken salad
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken meat
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Add chicken, celery, and red onion and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to let flavors blend.
Per Serving:38 calories; protein 0.7g 1% DV; carbohydrates 1.9g 1% DV; fat 3.1g 5% DV; cholesterol 7.4mg 3% DV; sodium 227.2mg 9% DV.