- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°. Grease a 10-inch cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet with 1 teaspoon oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in skillet.
- Combine 1 teaspoon oil, 2 minced garlic cloves, lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub over chicken. Place over lemon.
- In a large bowl, combine rosemary and the remaining oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and tomatoes; toss to coat. Arrange over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with minced parsley before serving.
2 chicken thighs with 4 ounces potatoes and 2 tomatoes: 446 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 151mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 45g protein.