Inspired by the rich flavours of Tuscany, this easy chicken dinner for two is ready in just 25 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 10g butter
- 2 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 30g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Step 1 Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat until butter is foamy. Season the chicken and add to the pan. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes each side to until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Step 2coat. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute or until reduced. Add the cream and stock. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced. Stir through the spinach until wilted. Season and sprinkle with the basil leaves. Serve with crusty bread.